–_______________ is the software that exists with the goal of automating your marketing actions.–
- Fill in the blank: To preview your post, click __________.
- Fill in the blank: When identifying a core topic, strive for a monthly search volume of at least _________.
- If your area of opportunity for growth is to improve your website conversion rate, what would be the best kind of marketing project you could create using Marketing Hub, from the options below?
- Choose all that apply. What are the advantages of maintaining an organized CMS?
- Choose all that apply. Which of these pieces of content should be archived and unpublished?
- Customer support surveys in HubSpot track which customer sentiment metric?
- During the Goal step of GROW coaching, what is your role as coach?
- Evaluate this SLA: Marketing will generate 50 leads each month.
- Fill in the blank: A data silo is when a group of raw data is __________.
- Fill in the blank: _____ ads are designed to collect information like name and email address.
- Fill in the blank: An iPaaS solution is a __________.
- Fill in the blank: A positive feedback loop describes the process of __________.
- Fill in the blank: Before you can identify the buyer’s journey, you need to first know your ___________.
- Fill in the Blank: End each email with a ______.
- Fill in the blank: Events ___________.
- Fill in the blank: If lead nurturing is the content, then segmentation is __________.
- Fill in the blank: If you create a psychologically-safe working environment at your organization, team members are more likely to __________.
- Fill in the blank: In the _________ stage of the buyer’s journey, the potential buyer has defined their problem and is actively researching different solutions.
- Fill in the blank: ________ is when you think of an idea out of nowhere.
- Fill in the blank: Objects are _____________.
- Fill in the blanks: Good email templates increase ______ without sacrificing _____.
- Choose All That Apply: Blogging Helps Your Inbound Marketing By _____.
- Fill in the blank: The conflict in your content’s story should focus on the __________.
- Fill in the blank: The inbound methodology is a ____________.
- Fill in the blank: The silo mentality is ___________.
- Fill in the blank: This blog post is written from a __________.
- Fill in the blank: When creating a headline for your content, you should come up with ___________ different headlines.
- Fill in the blank: When creating content you should ___________.
- Fill in the blank: Your __________ is your strongest acquisition lever.
- Fill in the blank: You should use a customer effort score instead of a customer satisfaction survey when you want to understand __________.
- How are voice and tone related?
- How can contextual marketing help to make your website more accessible for your visitors?
- How can thinking of your business as a flywheel foster cross-team collaboration?
- How can you start building rapport before getting on a call?
- How does a landing page typically gather information about site visitors?
- How do search engines rank content?
- How do you record emails in the CRM if you are NOT using the HubSpot Sales email extension?
- How often should you edit your knowledge base articles?
- How quickly should a member of your sales team be able to find a relevant piece of content to share with one of their leads?
- How would you describe a launch pad website to your team and boss?
- If 90–100% of your salespeople are hitting quota, you should look into your metrics. Which of the following may be a reason for such high quota results?
- Fill In The Blank: To Get Started With Adding A Buyer Persona In HubSpot, Look For The __________ On Your Dashboard.
- If your website doesn’t have much content to attract visitors, which of the following would be the best content to create first?
- If you want to create a coaching program for your sales team, which of the following is the best place to start?
- If you want to create an onboarding program for your sales team, which of the following is the best place to start?
- Imagine you surveyed 100 training attendees. If 10% were detractors, 30% were passives, and 60% were promoters, what would your NPS be?
- Inbound is all about being ________-centric, not competitor-centric.
- In HubSpot, help desk is comprised of all of the following tools EXCEPT:
- In HubSpot, which of the following is considered a contact?
- In social media content, “tone” refers to: