–____________ is the breaking up of your contacts into smaller groups of similar people.–
- ____________ is an engagement metric that tracks all the interactions a visitor is having across your site until they’ve been inactive for 30 minutes or more.
- All Of The Following Are Components Of A Topic Cluster EXCEPT:
- All of the following are examples of SMART goals EXCEPT:
- All Of The Following Are Tools You Can Connect To A HubSpot Campaign EXCEPT:
- Carrying out social media marketing without a ______________ could result in posts that are unbalanced in tone, subject matter, or purpose. Organizations without this plan will find it more difficult to achieve social media goals and maintain an effective cadence with their posts.
- Community building on LinkedIn by organizations, with LinkedIn Pages can be grouped into three main categories:
- Choose All That Apply: Blogging Helps Your Inbound Marketing By _____.
- Fill in the blank: To preview your post, click __________.
- Fill in the blank: When identifying a core topic, strive for a monthly search volume of at least _________.
- How can conversion optimization affect your return on investment?
- Fill In The Blank: To Get Started With Adding A Buyer Persona In HubSpot, Look For The __________ On Your Dashboard.
- If your area of opportunity for growth is to improve your website conversion rate, what would be the best kind of marketing project you could create using Marketing Hub, from the options below?
- If you wanted to demonstrate to potential future employers that you can use the Hootsuite Platform proficiently, what would you do?